1. Pick up from your hotel at 8:00 am or 13:00, at first, visit Bell and Drum Towers, which were originally used as musical instruments in China. Afterward, however, they were used for telling time. As early as in the Han Dynasty (206 BC-220), there was 'a morning bell and a dusk drum'. Telling the time by bell and drum played an important role in helping people live and work regularly when there was no other means to keep track of the time.
2. Have a rest in the Tea House for about 45 minutes and drink Chinese Tea.
3. Start from Qianhai (Front Lake ) lakes bypedicab, then visit Yandaixiejie Street (Opium Street), Yinding Bridge.
4. Go to the Houhai area, thene visit the Hutong area with pedicab and enjoy the tour to traditional Chinese courtyard.
5. Visiting Prince Gong’s Mansion, which used to be the residence of a intellectual in Qing Dynasty. It was first built in 1776-1785. The first year of emperor Xian Feng(1851), whose brother got the title of prince Gong in 1851. Later the palace was bestowed on the prince Gong.It is the best preserved Prince palaces in Beijing.
6. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels.
Tour Cost (per person)
Special Features: 1. Travelers will receive more personal care and in-depth explain.
2. Personal English-speaking guide.
3. Exclusive tour guide and driver.
4. Multi-language tour guide service, such as Spanish, French, Deutsch, Russian, Korean, Japanese, just charge a little more than English tour guide.
The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Service package includes: 1. Entrance tickets.
2. Round trip transfer to your hotel.
3. English-Speaking tour guide.
4. Pedicab Fee(1 or 2 persons in 1 pedicab).
5. Deluxe private car or van.
--- 1-2 traveling Party: we offer cars
--- 3-8 traveling Party: we offer vans
--- 8-10 travelling Party; we offer coach
Service package excludes: 1. Tips to the guide and driver.
2. Multi-language tour guide (just a little more than English tour guide).
& Payments: 1. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to email@example.com, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information. 2. You are also welcome to call us at + 86 10 64641553. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 13522888380 ( 24 hours ). 3. The tour doesn't need the pre-payment and deposit require, the tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Exchange Rate: Now the exchange rate in our website is: US$1.00=RMB6.5
Add-ons: If you have some free time in the evening, you are kindly advised to join some of the Beijing night shows or night tours below to supplement your daytime activity.
We recommend you to join these lines if you are free in the daytime. You can fully enjoy the main characteristic landscape of Beijing.
Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Small Group Tour for US$26
As a Chinese proverb goes, 'If not been on the Great Wall, not a great man.' On this full-day tour, you will climb the Badaling Great Wall, visit Ming Tombs unbeatable Beijing Coach tour package, Departure daily.