Beijing Seven Days Inn - Guomao General Information
7 Days Inn CBD is positioned at the CBD of Chaoyang District, Beijing, close to the beautiful Huitong River. Modern SOHO city and large office buildings are nearby.
All 121 guest rooms and suites are equipped with free broadband internet access, satellite TV, IDD, private washroom, 24hr hot water shower and air conditioning.
Guests can have a stall along the bank of the river or have a cup of tea under the old pagoda tree in the courtyard.
Location & Transportation
- 5-min-walk from Subway Line 1;
- 1km from Beijing Railway Station;
- 25km from Beijing Airport.
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.